Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMS) specializes in treating many diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck, face, jaws trauma, (tumours, congenital disabilities and deformities, reconstruction) and the hard and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
Services Offered by Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons:
- Surgical extraction of complicated tooth.
- Surgical exposure of unerupted tooth and wisdom tooth.
- To correct deformities of jaws .
- Surgical treatment of oral cancer and reconstruction with microvascular surgery.
- Facial injury repairs with plating and wiring of fractured jaws.
- Correction of any irregularities in intra-oral part of jaws for better fit of dentures.
Why Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is used?
The benefits of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery can include:
- Dental Implants
- Jaw surgery
- Tooth Extractions