Endodontists are dentists who treat oral health issues related to the dental pulp, which contains the tissues, blood vessels, and nerves surrounding teeth roots. It deals with the cause, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases of the dental pulp, usually by removal of the nerve and other tissue of the pulp cavity and its replacement with suitable filling materials, crowns etc. which is commonly known as Root Canal Treatment (RCT).
Services Offered By Endodontics:
- Single Sitting Root Canal Treatment
- Laser Assisted Root Canal Treatment
- Re-Root Canal Treatment
- RCT of medically compromised patients, viz. patients on anti-coagulants
- RCT of 3rd Molar Tooth (Wisdom Tooth)
Why Endodontics treatment is used?
An aesthetic approach, strives to do more than just produce a perfect smile. It combines various scientific techniques and artistic skills t
The benefits of Endodontics treatment can include:
- To rid yourself of unwanted tooth pain.
- Maintain bone and jaw structure.
- Endodontics is safe and effective.
o ensure you achieve a smile that matches and fits with your natural features and personality, and helps in achieving dental wellness.